The Pacific Ocean, 1835. The ship 'HMS Beagle' arrives at
the Galapagos islands. On board is the young biologist Charles
In this game, the players are biologists walking in the footsteps of
Darwin. They go on expeditions on the Galapagos islands in order
to discover rare species, and create exhibitions to score exhibition
points. The player with the most exhibition points when the game
ends wins the game.
- A game about collecting and discovering animals on the Galapagos Islands.
- A game inspired by the work of the famous biologist.
- With easy to learn rules players experience an intriguing game with lots of choices.
- Exciting until the very end of the game
- Through the simple and clever bidding ystem players experience the interaction of the other players
- High quality game materials plus colourful and beautiful artwork.
3-4 players. 90 minutes playing time.