Atlas Games thinks making games is one of the most challenging, fun, and rewarding things you can do. For everyone who’s thought about making a game of their own, Atlas Games want to help. They say everyone has a game inside them. The White Box helps aspiring game designers and publishers get the games out of their heads and onto the table.
- The White Box Essays, a 208-page book with 24 essays about every facet of game design and production.
- 3 counter sheets with 71 pre-printed and 49 blank counters
- 150 small wooden cubes in six colors
- 36 wooden meeples in six colors
- 6 giant wooden cubes in six colors
- 12 six-sided dice in six colors
- 110 plastic disks in eight colors